|Following the government guidelines on re-opening salons, patch tests and treatments can only go ahead after 12th April 2021.
There is a lot to consider when patch testing following a long period away and patch tests are required where 6 months have passed or there have been any changes in your health or medication.
With this in mind there are a few points to take note of:
• Having a Covid-19 vaccine is classed as a change in medical history
• A positive Covid-19 test is classed as a change in medical history
• A change in medical history requires a patch test to be carried out
• A 6 month time period may have lapsed since your last patch test or treatment
• The use of home tinting kits can contribute to increased sensitivity towards PPD
A new patch test will be required before any treatment can be given if any of the above apply to you and you must wait 2 weeks after receiving the COVID vaccine before a patch test or treatment can be carried out.
Patch tests must be booked online at the time of booking your treatment and must be booked for no later than 48 hours before your appointment.
If you have any questions about this, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.